Securing the best venue is an essential part of any new event planning. Since many other arrangements, are depending on the location of your venue. For example, you need the venue address before printing your invitation cards. Also, you require to provide complete information about the event venue to the attendees, arranging presenters, and performers. Therefore, it is much better to choose the best corporate events venue in London as earlier as possible.
An event venue is the most affecting factor that dictates many choices related to the event and highly influences your guest’s experiences. Finalizing a venue in the first trial is quite impossible because there are lots of factors that partially affect your decision. Hence to organise a flawless event and to provide your guests with a lifetime experience they never had before, you must consider some handy points in your event venue checklist.
- Location – While hiring one of the best conference venues in London, keep in mind that its location should be in the reach of all your attendees. An easy to reach location allows a hassle-free delivery of the catering, decorating, and other essentials as per the requirement and ensures your guests to easily get the venue.
- Capacity – It is the factor that plays a significant role in deciding enough large capacity venues to provide comfort and ease to operate the facility to your attendees. Analyzing the minimums of food and beverages spending amount helps you to completely satisfy your guests and to control the extra spending and wastages.
- Additional Services and Amenities – Include the list of additional services and the amenities, your luxury events venue is offering. Rest you should arrange by yourself. Ask them if they take extra charges for such extra services and amenities. Confirm your venue owner, if they have their parking facility, in house floral designer in their venue, fire alarms and first aid facilities etc. In case there is no availability of such facilities, you have to arrange them at your end.
- Hiring Fees of The Venue – While hiring the large capacity wedding venue for your event, budget is the foremost consideration. Each venue has its style of calculating prices, room rentals, cost per person and minimum spend. These common considerations can create a big difference in the total cost. Cost negotiation and flexibility with the date can also help you to reduce the cost. Make sure to confirm the cost, date, and time details in a written contract.
- Layout – You can choose the best seating layout for your event based on the interactions you want. Most venues have rooms that can easily adapt any layout like a boardroom layout, cabaret-style layout, lecture space layout, and a dining layout. While some venues have fixed layouts in their rooms. Choose the best layout by keeping in mind the flow of traffic, and the type of activities through your event.
- Insurance – Some venues require appropriate insurance to do business with you. Before confirming the venue make sure about the type of insurance, the venue needs to allow your event. Contact your liability agent earlier to get his help for your event.
- Technology – Your technology requirements depend on the type of event you are organising. If you are planning for a conference or a professional event, then the presenters will need a projection screen and if it is a live performance event then there should be good lighting and sound technologies. Clarify all the doubts regarding the technology needs of your event and then move further for bookings.
- Acoustics and Sounds – Sound is the key factor in the presentation and performance-based events. If the sound is high your attendees will get irritated and if it is too low they might get bored. In both cases, there are fair chances for the event being less engaging and failed. Check for the sound testings before starting the event. Find a venue with a good balance of ceiling and space because of the low ceilings sound amplifies and huge space, sound echoes. Therefore check all the arrangements and then make a decision.
The best way to find a luxury events venue for 600 guests is to compare the various deciding factors and facilities offered by the venue and select the one that exactly matches with your desires and satisfy the needs of a successful event.